About the Role:
Wellness Corporate Solutions is searching for a Director of National Talent Development to lead our diverse and expansive Talent Acquisition Team. Our business relies on a specifically-trained network of representatives who staff our employee wellness events across the country. These professionals are truly the face of our company, interacting directly with our clients and their employees at events across the country.
The Director will be tasked with innovating to implement strong WCS Wellness Representative hiring and development processes. This role will be responsible for challenging our team of full-time employees and network of over 9,000 part-time Wellness Representatives to make sure that our programs are well-staffed with experienced professionals.
The Talent Acquisition Team oversees all recruiting operations and is tasked with finding, hiring and training all wellness representatives for health screening and flu shot events nationwide. As the leader of the Talent Team, the Director will set high-level goals for the department, measure success with rigorous analytics, and motivate the team to achieve those goals efficiently.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement and refine recruitment strategies to improve the quality and quantity of WCS’s national network of wellness employees
- Evaluate industry trends and implement new and innovative ideas to aid in automation and efficiency
- Create processes to effectively evaluate credentials of new candidates
- Maintain and organize electronic databases of Wellness Representatives for all WCS events
- Author regular communications to be shared with all wellness employees
- Manage department budget to increase recruitment efforts while minimizing costs related to travel
- Develop outreach strategies that use social media and other platforms to grow our network and strengthen our community
- Collaborate with WCS’s marketing department to present a positive and attractive message to the Wellness Representative community
- Uphold a standard of excellence for employees using WCS role- and client-specific training materials
Leadership and Colleague Management:
- Supervise a team of recruitment and staffing specialists to effectively staff wellness events
- Facilitate communication with other internal departments, including Health Informatics, Logistics, Human Resources, and Accounting to ensure programs and supportive services are delivered in a timely manner
- Provide oversight to ensure work is performed according to WCS processes, including compliance and quality assurance
- Assist in training new team members and nourish the development of employees to reach their peak potential
- Understand the vision of WCS, and serve as a role model for all company Core Values
- Create and implement standardized recruitment processes and documents
- Design, oversee, and expand an incentive plan for our ever-growing network of Wellness Representatives to encourage a standard of excellence
- Survey the industry with an eye toward continual innovation and improvement through new systems, tools, or processes
- Identify metrics to track team progress and pursue goals
What You Bring to the Team:
We operate within the fast-moving gig economy, and we are looking for a forward-thinking leader to develop creative hiring solutions in a highly-competitive job market. The Director should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the drive and determination to enact real change, along with a restless drive for improvement.
This role is a strong fit for a problem-solver who thrives in fast-paced environments and is passionate about attracting and developing talent across a wide variety of roles. The Director will be asked to lead a dynamic team of recruiters and coordinators, all working together to drive growth and professionalism within our wellness representative community, while keeping the WCS Core Values at the forefront of the process.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience within the world of staffing and recruiting, preferably with a focus on the gig economy
- Technology literate: online cloud databases, Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Constant Contact, GoToMeeting, Camtasia, Online LMS, and an overall understanding of evolving industry trends
- The ability to take responsibility for personal and team performance by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, providing regular feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly
- The ability to manage and organize a department budget to meet team fiscal goals and minimize costs, while providing a high quality of service
- The ability to communicate effectively while solving problems and working with others
Why You’ll Love Working at WCS:
We’re looking for adventurous, passionate team members who talk the talk and walk the walk! We encourage an open, collaborative environment and strive to support our employees’ mind, body and spirit. Check out a few of our awesome perks:
- Sit-stand desks for every employee
- Treadmill desks for your use
- Healthy snacks and weekly healthy lunch
- Casual workplace – wear your yoga clothes!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan, pre-tax Transportation Plan and Medical Savings Account
- 15 days of PTO, plus three personal days and three floating holidays
- Gym discounts
- Wellness challenges and campaigns
How to Apply:
Click “Apply Now” and apply through Workable.