Breaking Records…and Building Healthy Workplaces
Happy Friday! It’s been a long week for us, but an exciting one….we had our busiest day yet in our 14 year history. This past Wednesday, October 2 our team managed record-breaking numbers of screening and flu shot events for clients across the country. Our proven processes and hands-on program management allowed us to deliver seamless events that carry out our mission: helping employees live healthy and work well.
We’re proud that we have grown every year since we started delivering high-touch, engaging wellness programs in 2004. Our growth has placed us on the Inc 5000 list five times, and it’s also meant that our team has empowered over 1.5 million employees to understand their health status.
Here are a few other numbers we are proud of:
- 98% participant satisfaction rating across all services
- 5000+ nationwide Patient Service Centers where employees can get screenings and flu shots if they can’t access our on-site events
- 8000+ wellness representatives who staff our events, all trained by WCS, and all W-2 employees (no subcontractors!)
- 1700+ Registered Dietitians in our nationwide health coaching network
- 4.9/5 stars is the average participant rating given to our screening staff at our on-site events
- .009% shipment error rate, because of our dedicated Logistics department’s proven processes
- 4 minutes is our average screening wait time, which we measure in real time with our industry-leading ScreenSmart technology
- 1 dedicated Program Manager for every client, with industry expertise and full oversight of all the details and strategy for each program
Want to learn more about how we design and implement the strongest biometric screening, flu, and health coaching programs in the industry?
Just contact us below! We’re happy to talk about how we can build and implement a wellness program that fits your company culture and goals.